Hey all! Welcome back to our blog. It’s been kind of bare here, so I thought I’d do a post on our most anticipated 2018 books! These books are really only ones that come out in the first half of 2018, since there are so many more that’ll come out in the fall; we’ll save those for another post! (Click on titles to go to their respective Goodreads pages).
- Zenith by Sasha Alsberg & Lindsay Cummings, an epic YA scifi. (Sasha already read this, and loved it!) Release date: Jan 16, 2018
- Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed. An #OwnVoices Muslim story–NEED. Release date: Jan 16, 2018
- The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton: YA Fantasy about the power of beauty + magic. (We intern for CAKE Literary, co-run by Dhonielle, so look out for some fun stuff about preorder campaigns, etc. soon!!) Release date: Feb 6, 2018
- A Girl Like That by Tanaz Bhathena; YA contemp set in Saudi Arabia. We’ve met Tanaz and she is SO awesome. We’ll definitely be picking this one up at her launch (though the ARC is on my shelf, and I MUST read it!!) Release date: Feb 27, 2018
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi. YA West African Fantasy–YES. Tomi is an awesome writer friend and we can’t wait for her book to explode on the YA scene! Release date: March 6, 2018
- Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi. Y’all don’t know how excited I am for this book, the first to be published under Rick Riordan’s new imprint for diverse MG books! This one follows Hindu myth and will be a 4-book series. Release date: March 27, 2018
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody. Sasha loved DAUGHTER OF THE BURNING CITY, so can’t wait for this one! Also ADORE this cover. Release date: April 10, 2018
- Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young. YA VIKINGS. Totally love this cover!! Release date: April 24, 2018
- A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir. One of my all-time fave YA series; can’t wait for this one!! Release date: April 24, 2018
There are so many more books we’re excited for–AMERICAN PANDA, THE BURNING MAZE, EVERLESS, LEAH ON THE OFFBEAT, FROM TWINKLE, WITH LOVE and A COURT OF MIRACLES (which Sasha already read & loved!). What books are you excited for?
Until next time,