Somehow we’re only a month away from school (*shudder*), which means it’s our last full month of summer. Which also means … we need to get reading. Because, let’s just say, July wasn’t our best reading month (unfortunately). BUT there are a lot of amazing book releases this month (including one of our most anticipated books of the year!), so let’s get into it!
Sarena read 2 books:
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han (4/5 stars)
- The Doll People Set Sail by Ann M. Martin, Laura Godwin, and Brett Helquist (3.5/5 stars)
Her favourite book of the month? P.S. I Still Love You!
Sasha read 4 books:
- The Trials of Apollo Book 1: The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan (4/5 stars)
- Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh (4.5/5 stars)
- A Series of Unfortunate Events Book 1: The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket (4/5 stars)
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows (4.25/5 stars)
Her favourite book of the month? Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh!
And now it’s time to look at the awesome releases this month, including our most anticipated…
A TORCH AGAINST THE NIGHT by Sabaa Tahir (out August 30!!!)
FURTHERMORE by Tahereh Mafi (out August 30)
BEAUTY OF DARKNESS by Mary E. Pearson (out August 2)
THE THOUSANDTH FLOOR by Katharine McGee (out August 30)
If you couldn’t tell, our most anticipated release of the month is A TORCH AGAINST THE NIGHT. (Who’s excited? We definitely are!)
Let us know what you’re planning on reading this month. In case you missed it, we posted our ARC August TBR, so check that out if you want to see what we’re reading this month!
Until next time,