Hey, all! Today we thought we’d share our favourite book quotes from books we read in 2015. 😀 How exciting is that? There are so many good ones! And we promise, no spoilers!
- “A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.” – George R. R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
- “Na razrusha’ya. I am not ruined. E’ya razrushost. I am ruination.” – Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- “She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance.” – Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
- “Once upon a time, an angel and a devil pressed their hands to their heartsand started the apocalypse.” – Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
- “It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone.” – Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
- “Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?” – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
- “Love is a conquest. Love is a war.” – Fairest by Marissa Meyer
- “It was like dreaming was a secret doorway into places forgotten or deliberately buried.” – Dreamland by Robert L. Anderson
- “Myths are simply stories about truths we’ve forgotten.” – The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
- “Love is cast aside, and only the art of survival remains.” – The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings
And that’s it! What are your favourite quotes from books you read in 2015? Leave them in the comments below!