Hey, all! It’s been a while since we last posted, so we decided to whip up a quick bookish game for you all! We’re going to play a game of “Guess the Book!” based on the first lines of novels we pulled off our shelves! Comment below what you think the books are–and try not to get help from the Internet! 😉
- “She was lying on a burning pyre, hot coals beneath her back.”
- “If my hair gets any frizzier, I’ll shave it to the scalp.”
- “*[He] could hear the car’s engine from blocks away.” *Actual name has been removed.
- “They all had their terrors.” (Hint: this book comes out in October, but we’ll have a review up soon!)
- “My mother thinks I’m dead.”
- “A secret is a strange thing.”
And another hint–these are all YA novels! Let’s see how many you guess correctly below!
Until next time,