Hey everyone! We’re more than halfway through January, so we thought it’d be appropriate (and not too late!) to share our bookish resolutions for the year.
Here they are!
1. Sarena wants to read 70 books in the year (woo!). She read 58 last year.
2. Sasha wants to read 70 books and read 63 last year!
3. We both plan to write 2 manuscripts together in the 2 separate NaNo months — July for Camp NaNo, and November for the real thing!
4. Sarena wants to read at least 6 classics. The six are: four Jules Verne novels, Wuthering Heights, and the Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes.
5. Sasha wants to complete ten series this year. (Not from start to end, but just completing the series!)
Aaand there they are! We also have a bunch of writer-ly resolutions, but those aren’t so much resolutions as they are mini-tasks to complete in the year. (When Susan Dennard says most of publishing depends on other people’s opinions, she’s right. And that’s why her website rocks.) <<SERIOUSLY. If you’re a writer, you must check it out.
We hope you have a fantastic rest of your day!
Belle is awesome.