Hey everyone! We finished lots of series in 2014 … So, today we want to share which ones we’ve read and want to finish in the new year!
Sasha finished a total of eight series in 2014:
1. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan (read books 4 and 5)
2. Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi (read all books including novellas)
3. Spiderwick Chronicles by Holly Black (read all books)
4. Anna and the French Kiss “series”/companion novels (read all books)
5. The Lying Game series by Sara Shepard (read books 4, 5, and 6)
6. The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan (read all books)
7. The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins (re-read first half and finished book 3)
8. Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard (read books 15 and 16)
Sarena finished six series in 2014:
1. Persepolis series by Marjane Satrapi (read both books)
2. His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman (finished last book)
3. The Selection series by Kiera Cass (read all books)
4. Reboot series by Amy Tintera (read last book)
5. Dangerous Girls series by Abigail Haas (read both books)
6. The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan (read last book)
And now for the series we’d like to finish in 2015!
Sarena wants to finish: Legend series, Daughter of Smoke and Bone series, What’s Left of Me series, The Murder Complex series, Something Strange and Deadly series, To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before series, The Lunar Chronicles, etc!
Sasha wants to finish: Legend series, The Murder Complex series, The Maze Runner series, The Selection series, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before series, The Lunar Chronicles, Persepolis, etc! (Sasha has already finished two series this year: Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Harry Potter!)
Hope everyone has a great day/night. Comment below what your reading goals of 2015 are! Happy reading!