Hey everyone! Today we thought we’d do a Stacking the Shelves post. We’ve got a ton of library books this week, plus an awesome new book by a fantastic debut author! Let’s get started!
Here’s a book we bought this week by the awesome author Lindsay Cummings! We were so excited to buy this book. You can check out more about this book and the author here.
What a cool cover!
Okay, now on to our library haul:
1. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
We’ve already read some of this and are loving it!
2. The One by Kiera Cass (final book in the Selection Trilogy).
3. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (sequel to Shatter Me)
4. Rebel by Amy Tintera (sequel to Reboot)
We enjoyed REBOOT and are looking forward to the final book in the duology: REBEL.
5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
So many great things have been said about this book–and the final book is coming out soon!
6. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepard (Book 2)
That’s our Stacking the Shelves/Library Haul!! Hope you guys have lots of great reading ahead of you this weekend.